Automatic Swing Gate Opener Kit
Our heavy duty automatic swing gate opener kit is to automate your gate and make your life easy; stay warm and dry in your vehicle while gate opener will do the work for you. The swing gate opener has sleek design and telescopic linear actuator that is made of stainless steel with a cast alloy motor housing and copper made worm gear driving design ensures the motor longer working life and extremely quiet operation.
It has powerful motors and each motor is DC 24V 60W. It has 40W-120W solar panel and two 12V 14AH/18AH/22AH batteries to run the gate opener solar power only. Due to low power consumption it gives you power saving than 80W/100W motor arm and also solar power is the clean energy and environment friendly.
It has a control box housing of smart control board, solar controller as well as batteries. Also 5 remote controls are included with this package to give more user accessibility.
It has photocell sensor to detect obstacle in between gate holding pillars and if any obstacle comes in between sensors(breaks the laser path), gate will automatically stop and reverse to avoid unexpected damage/accident. This only works during gate closing function.
Installation is very simple and easy and it has online instruction manual along with online video installation guideline.
Automatic Swing Gate Opener Kit Features:
- Up to 350Kg weight gate
- DC 24V voltage motor.
- Allow to adjust the force of in various level.
- Soft start and slow stop.
- Auto-stop if any obstacles detected during operation
- Auto closing function.
- Single leaf operation.
- Low power consumption.
- Super quick manually release with secure customized key in case of power failure
- Photocell sensor to ensure more safety
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- 40-6120W Solar Panel.
- 24V 20A solar controller
- 2x 12V 14AH/18AH/22AH rechargeable batteries.
- 5 remote controls
- Capable of taking 120 remote controls
- Product is coming with 12 months back to base Australian warranty.
- Please note: If you would like to hard-wire to AC 230V, an electrician will be required